Founder of The Fletcher Method®, Aaron N. Fletcher is an online marketing consultant, educator, speaker and nationally published author of the new book Stand Out: A Simple and Effective Online Marketing Plan For Your Small Business. Over the last 18 years, Aaron has become the “go-to” sales and marketing expert to small business owners, start-ups and entrepreneurs including Nolo.com, Caring.com, and Jay Abraham.
With notable experience in the legal, senior care, software, and consulting spaces, Aaron brings to bear an eclectic mix of proven sales and marketing acumen that has proven to yield explosive growth time and time again (that’s a lot of times).
Today, we got Aaron Fletcher on the show to discuss on how to automate everything in your life. Aaron will give us advice in selling membership on how he made a killer site putting in hundreds of new members every single month.
No fake countdown timer. Make a course that solves the problem that they have and make another course. Get results and follow a clear path.Aaron Fletcher
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Aaron started his Journey
- What is “The Fletcher Method” and a “Signature Solution”?
- Tactics on how to sell memberships
- Uncommon cold traffic sources
- The ONE thing people ALWAYS want
- Why you should pay attention to “Category versus Currency”
- How to turn your thoughts into a visual model
- How to create a goal in your business
- The Key Numbers, Metrics and Tactics you should be watching
- Aaron’s first experience with Facebook Ads
- How to convert your budget into Leads
- Why you should “Bid down the funnel”
- The hardest thing to sell is something at a recurring price – Aaron’s tips to make your pitch
- Aaron’s 3 Membership take-aways
If our Site helped you as well. A small Donation is greatly appreciated:- DONATION PANEL
DOWNLOAD LINK – Aaron Fletcher The Fletcher Method
DMCA REPORT: https://cyberstockofficial.in/dmca/
We Don’t Own or Resell Aaron Fletcher The Fletcher Method Bootcamp with Real Applications This sample file is only for promotional purposes to attract and motivate. This course is not very expensive.