Learn DevOps today and get a practical introduction to (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes etc.). Get ready for your promotion!
What you’ll learn
- Understand the fundamental concepts of DevOps. We will cover both the cultural and the theoretical aspect, so you’ll have the correct foundation to build your practical skills upon.
- An overview of the tools most often used in a DevOps environment like Docker, Jenkins and Ansible
- What container technology is and a practical introduction on how use container technology like Docker to deploy containers, microservices and more
- Acquire automation, provisioning & configuration management skills with Ansible
- Learn Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) with Jenkins step-by-step
- Source code management with Git
- Container Management with Openshift
- How to further your career by learning DevOps
- Much more..
This course includes
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Knowledge of Linux command line is helpful, but not required
- A computer running Windows, OSX or Linux
THE COMPLETE DEVOPS FOR BEGINNERS COURSE
Do you want to learn what DevOps technology is all about?
Do you want to become a DevOps engineer?
Do you want to further your IT career by acquiring high demand DevOps skills like continuous integration & continuous delivery (CI/CD) and container management?
Do you want to learn how to use common DevOps tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Docker and OpenShift?
My DevOps introduction course is all you need to succeed as a DevOps engineer and position yourself for a new job or a pay-raise.
The course is a step-by-step introduction to the foundational principles behind DevOps as well as a thoroughintroduction to all the common tools used in a DevOps environment.
Everything is taught by an highly experienced DevOps engineer with years of practical DevOps experience.
This course will give you a solid theoretical understanding of DevOps, as well as the practical skills to implement DevOps principles and tools in your job.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The primary objective of this course is to help students understand the fundamental principles of DevOps. It will give you a high-flying overview of how you can use DevOps principles in your own business or with your employer.
Throughout the course you will be introduced to all of the common tools that is used in the DevOps environment. Tools like Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Git, OpenShift, Sonarqube and more. You will learn how to install, configure and work with these tools in DevOps environment.
Some of the skills you will learn are
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Automation , provisioning & configuration
- Container management
- Deploying Simple Microservices
And much much more.
Each section will have live-demonstrations of the tasks, so that you can practice your DevOps skills at home.
WHAT IS DEVOPS?
DevOps is a culture, a philosophy where Developer AND Operation teams can collaborate & participate together in agile practice through the entire software lifecycle, from initial development stage to production support.
DevOps is NOT about learning fancy tools. It’s about people. About solving problems.
A DevOps environment may do things a lot differently than your legacy IT. Of course it won’t change to the worse. In a DevOps environment you can expect more automation, more flexibelity & an easier way to do things than how you are used to doing right now.
TOP 3 REASONS YOU SHOULD LEARN DEVOPS
1. Future proof
DevOps systems has become the standard on which many big corporations and startups are built.
There is nothing to suggest that DevOps implementation will slow down. So if you want job security in exiting tech companies, DevOps is for you.
2. High demand for DevOps engineers
Devops Engineer is currently a highly demanded position with few qualified engineers to fill the positions. Comparing this to other IT positions, DevOps Engineering is a really promising career path.
3. Cut cost in half
A good DevOps practice will cut businesses IT budget by 30-50% both mid-term & long-term.
If within 30 days of buying the course you decide that its not for you, please get a Udemy-backed refund. No questions asked – just press the refund button, and all of your money will be returned to your credit card.
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN DEVOPS?
Please press the “Take This Course” button and start learning 2 minutes from now!
Who this course is for
- Anyone that wants to fully understand the basic concepts of DevOps and how the technology can be applied
- IT professionals that wants to further their career by improving their DevOps skills
If our Site helped you as well. A small Donation is greatly appreciated:- DONATION PANEL
GDRIVE DRIVE DOWNLOAD LINK
We Don’t Own or Resell Become a DevOps & Jenkins Superstar! Learn As Easy As 1-2-3 with Real Applications This sample file is only for promotional purposes to attract and motivate. This course is not very expensive; if you like this creator’s work, you should purchase it from the official site to show your support.