Learn how to create a GraphQL API with Node.js tech stack
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Create GraphQL API with Nodejs, Express, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Prisma and Redis
- Learn to implement authentication,, authorization, CRUD, relationships, Cursor based pagination and a lot more in one of the most popular tech stack out there.
- Learn all those optimized practices like pagination (cursor), query complexity, caching etc.
- Learn how to build a practical project, showcase your skills, get a job. No more theoretical stuff with uncertain results.
- Learn testing GraphQL APIs with insomnia and playground.
- This is not a beginner friendly course. You should have already created some hobby projects in Nodejs
We will be using Node.js with Express, Nexus Schema for GraphQL, Prisma as an ORM for PostgreSQL, Redis and of course everything will be written in TypeScript, including the auto generated code.
- Hands on
- We will be spending majority of the time in our very own VS-Code. But we will also be using Playground/Insomnia for testing our GraphQL API.
- I recommend you code along. And try to watch it at 1.5x speed at least. It saves time.
- Register User (Create a new User)
- Login (Session based authentication with caching in redis)
- Get Authenticated User (Get the currently authenticated user details => more like an api which tells our api consumers that they are authenticated or not => will be judged by the validity of the cookie passed in the requests => our backend will check the cookie’s validity and spit out 401 error if the cookie is invalid/absent)
- Get all Users
- Create Posts (A user can create as many posts it wants => one to many relationship)
- Their relationship with User (Each post will be associated to a single user as it’s author/creator => many to one relationship)
- Get all Posts
- Difference between Cursor and Offset based paginations.
- Cursor based pagination implementation.
- Language & Frameworks
- nexus (for code oriented GraphQL code base)
- express-session (for authentication => session based and cookies)
- Redis Cache
- connect-redis (for storing sessions in redis,, for authentication)
Who this course is for:
- TypeScript & GraphQL Enthusiasts.
- Nodejs Developers
If our Site helped you as well. A small Donation is greatly appreciated:- DONATION PANAL
We Don’t Own and Resell GraphQL API with Node.js, TypeScript, PostgreSQL with Real Applications contents. This sample file is only for promotional purposes to attract and motivate Graphics Designers and to know them about the reality of graphics World. This course Is not so much cost. If you really a die-hard fan of this Creator Please Visit Their official Website.
Here you get the idea of how to prepare respective to this Material and you’ll also be alerted to new podcasts and live webinar events, Free Content and Much More. You may get Originally a readable version or A digital Version of magazine Through Which You can Get Clarity representation Of All Details Content Of this Course. Believe us, This GraphQL API with Node.js, TypeScript, PostgreSQL