HOW TO UNZIP FILES
- Move all the split ZIP files into the same directory if they aren’t in the same location already.
- Launch 7zip, [DOWNLOAD 7zip For WINDOW OR ANDROID] click the “File” menu and click “Open Archive.”
- Navigate to the directory where the split ZIP files are located, select all files in the sequence (.001) and click “Open.”
- Select the file you wish to extract from the split ZIP files. You also can select entire folders or select multiple files by holding down the “Ctrl” key while clicking on files.
- Click the “Extract To” button at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the location where you wish to save the files to and click the “OK” button.