A great approach to guessing numbers…beat the odds while using your own tools to do it.
Hello all, I’m Thomas Rolfing and I’m here to teach you how to make your own programming project to hopefully improve your chances at winning the mega millions lottery. In the course you will be learning the ins and outs of the programming language (java) while making a program that is actually interesting. I’ll walk you through the entire process making the whole endeavor easy and exciting as we enthusiastically write code together. Also, team up with me; in the questions section of the course…post your method for guessing lottery numbers and I’ll gladly attempt to add it to the program….teaching you how to do it yourself along the way. In this course, you’ll be learning how to read from a file, convert a String to an integer using Integer.parseInt(), basic arithmetic as we try to guess lottery numbers, and learn how to print the things we code to the screen. In my opinion there’s no better way to guess lottery numbers than my methods that I teach in the course. In this course, i hold nothing back and give my honest, best shot at winning the lottery. Obviously there’s no guarantees to win the lottery but at least you will be learning to code in java and by the end of the course you’ll have this tool ready for you for whenever you want to play the lottery…you’ll be ready with your own numbers.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Learn to code in java.
- We will build a program from scratch…and add more and more to it as time goes on. How to build projects from the ground up.
- how to read from a file in java.
- how to display your own guessed numbers.
- Learn basic number arithmetic to attempt to guess a number in the lottery.
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No prior knowledge is required except the basics of using a computer.