An overview of data center infrastructure design from a structured cabling system designer’s perspective
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Data center infrastructure standards and ratings for infrastructure availability
- Data center spaces, pathways, and aisle layouts for airflow, power delivery, and network cabling
- Guidelines for data center racks and cabinets
- Typical data center power loads, types, and distribution
- Data center grounding guidelines and Common Bonding Networks
- Data center environmental requirements and thermal management
- Data center network devices and networking protocols
- Centralized vs. In-Row vs. Top-of-Rack design topologies
- Copper and optical fiber network cabling and cable management
- Labeling guidelines for data center Computer Rooms
- A curiosity and desire to learn about data center infrastructure.
- A basic understanding of networking and structured cabling.
- No previous infrastructure design experience required.
We’ve used shortener link service bcz of some peeps out their report our links and get it removed, but we’ve shared a tutorial above how you can download from this links.