Includes Stacks, Queues, and Basic Trees to Red-Black Trees, AVL Trees, and Graphs coded in Java
Table of contents
This course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 4 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- A Complete Understanding of Data Structures in Java
- Explaining through organized presentations and examples
- We will translate your understanding of Data Structures through the explanations and examples to Code
- 13 sections
- 74 lectures
- 5h 55m total lengthExpand all sections
- Beginner Java programming experience needed. You will learn to code the Data Structures through Java.
In this course we’ll go over Data Structures for Java with explanations, examples, and then finally coding them. We will start with simple Data Structures such as Stacks and Queues, and gradually move to more advanced topics such as Splay Trees and AVL Trees to Graphs.
We will help you from a beginner understanding of how these Data Structures work or if you have some knowledge already, this course will supplement and even give you better ideas through examples and a structured presentation. If you need help with Interviews with more knowledge of Data Structures, this course will help.
There are some coding exercises which are derived from Interview Questions and help understanding how Data Structures can be used to solve problems.
We provide examples for Tree Data Structures as they can be tricky, for instance with AVL Trees. Learning Balanceable Tree structures can be confusing, but we will alleviate any confusion with examples and organized presentations.
Here is what you will be learning:
- 2D Arrays
- Queues (Deques, Circular)
- Linked Lists (Singly, Doubly and Circularly)
- Binary Trees
- Binary Search Trees
- Tree Traversals
- Heap (Min-Heap)
- Skip List
- AVL Trees
- Splay Trees
- Red-Black Trees
By the end of this course, you will understand how these Data Structures work and will have running code to test them!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced developers who want a better understanding of Data Structures.
- College Students needing supplemental help or clear explanations of Data Structures.
- Software Engineers needing help with Interview Questions.
WE ARE USING THIRD PARTY CLOUD STORAGE IF IN CASE OF A BROKEN LINK, YOU CAN REPORT US ON TELEGRAM OR YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENTS BELOW :- CLICK HERE