Table of contents
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The requirements for practices and skills needed to succeed in an entry-level project management role
- Through phases of a project we will learn to Build effective project documentation and artifacts
- The understanding of Scrum roles, base foundations of Agile project management, with an attention on imposing Scrum events and building Scrum artifacts
- Through real-world scenarios you will learn to manage and practice communicating strategically, solving of problems, and stakeholder
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Culture Organization
- Development of Career
- Thinking Strategically
- Change , Project, and Stakeholder Management
- Writing of Business
- Chartering of Project’s
- Planning of Project’s
- Managing Risk’s
- Estimation of Task’s
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This program will help you understand and achieve experience like real-world project management scenarios which are highly important for the success in the workplace.
It is developed by Google employees with the highly interactive and exclusive with decades of experience in program and project management.
With a mix of videos, assessments, and hands-on activities, you’ll get to be introduced with initiating, planning, and running both traditional and Agile projects. And will create a toolbox to showcase your acquired wisdom of key project management elements, including managing a schedule, budget, and team.
- Anyone who wanted to learn
WE ARE USING THIRD PARTY CLOUD STORAGE IF IN CASE OF A BROKEN LINK, YOU CAN REPORT US ON TELEGRAM OR YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENTS BELOW :- CLICK HERE