Types of Authorization and Authentication for industrial control system based on 62443 guidelines.
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Industrial Cybersecurity Details as per 62443
- Authentication and Authorization for ICS/OT
- IEC 62443 Understanding
- Understanding and Application in Industry
- Cybersecurity controls for Oil& Gas, Power industry, Manufacturing etc.
- Cybersecurity controls related to A&A
- Dual factor Authentication
- Password Management
- Biometric Authentication
- Physical Token Authentication
- Basic Industrial Software Knowledge Like DCS/SCADA/PLC/RTU etc
- No programming knowledge required
- Basic understanding of ICS/OT environment
- No prior experience required
Safeguarding critical infrastructures like Power plants, Oil & Gas industry, Wind power, Manufacturing, Food processing etc., all are now integrated with It technologies and some of them are connected to the internet as well. This convergence of IT and OT is increasing changes of being exposed or increased attack surface. Hence cybersecurity requirement for OT/ICS industry is prime concern now. Most of the industries are now implementing these measures and mitigating risks.
ICS systems comprises of SCADA, DCS, PLC and many more proprietary systems and protocols, designing a cybersecurity solution for these system needs understanding of both OT related applications and IT related controls which can fit into these environments.
In this course we will learn about authorization and authentication controls which can be implemented in the ICS environment. What are the controls and how that can be implemented, what could be probable weakness and what does industry assessment says about those prescribed cybersecurity controls.
At the end of course learner will have understanding of the type of cybersecurity controls for authentication and authorization in the Industrial environment, like dual factor authentications, smart cards etc. These are based on guidelines hence in the upcoming courses learner will understand the required cybersecurity controls for the critical infrastructure.
Who this course is for:
- Control engineers, integrators, and architects who design or implement OT systems
- System administrators, engineers, and other information technology (IT) professionals who administer, patch, or secure OT systems
- Security consultants who perform security assessments and penetration testing of OT systems
- Cybersecurity managers who are responsible for OT systems
- Vendors that are developing products that will be deployed as part of an OT system
We Don’t Own and Resell Industrial Cybersecurity Controls As per IEC62443with Real Applications contents. This sample file is only for promotional purposes to attract and motivate Graphics Designers and to know them about the reality of graphics World. This course Is not so much cost. If you really a die-hard fan of this Creator Please Visit Their official Website.
Here you get the idea of how to prepare respective to this Material and you’ll also be alerted to new podcasts and live webinar events, Free Content and Much More. You may get Originally a readable version or A digital Version of magazine Through Which You can Get Clarity representation Of All Details Content Of this Course. Believe us, This Industrial Cybersecurity Controls As per IEC62443