Automate Complex Tasks with Microsoft Excel VBA & Excel Macros (Real-World Projects included). Achieve More. Save time.
This course includes
- 22.5 hours on-demand video
- 28 articles
- 53 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Enhance your current Excel files & automate your work with VBA.
- Master Excel VBA & Macros
- Directly apply the Excel VBA example files included to your own work.
- Reduce manual routine tasks to the click of a button.
- Make your work-life easier.
- Create simple solutions to complex problems by levering Excel functionality with Macros.
- Formulas & Excel core functionality can’t do everything. Use VBA when you reach a limitation.
- Easily adjust VBA code you find online to fit your purpose
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstration is done with Excel 2016 but the techniques work with any version of Excel.
- Excel on Windows (some techniques might work on mac, but I will not be able to support you).
Go from Beginner to Microsoft Excel VBA Expert!
I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to be able to use VBA to improve your work flow, save time and automate your current Excel projects.
What differentiates this course from the other Microsoft Excel VBA & macros courses? It includes:
- Over 50 Microsoft Excel VBA & macro examples. These are solutions my clients have needed through the years. They are likely to be useful for you too.
- Using the right VBA syntax is the most difficult part. An important topic which isn’t covered enough in other VBA courses. In this course you understand why you write things in certain ways.
- Create 3 Complete Excel VBA Tools. We go from idea to final product and cover each step.
- Over 100 pages of documentation (including useful code) so you can easily refer to it when in need.
- Simple explanations for complex concepts.
- High quality video and different delivery methods to keep things interesting.
- Lots of ideas to automate your current tasks.
Learn from Google or from this Course?
I’ve been there! I first learnt VBA from Google.
It was truly a light-bulb moment, when I realized that Google has some answers – it could give me some of the code I was looking for – but there two things missing:
- The WHY – why does the code work in one situation but not another.
- Structure – topic sequence, real-case examples, workbooks, documentation.
Don’t waste your time
Don’t waste your time on poor quality videos and confusing explanations. In this Excel VBA course, complex topics are taught in a simple way by an instructor with 17 years of experience. The content has been carefully crafted and clearly organized. The videos are high quality and include animations to emphasize points. Most importantly you learn VBA by doing.
“I have already tried some VBA classes but so far I was never able to apply what I learnt to my own work. This course is different. I have already used some of the techniques Leila is teaching and applied it to my work files. I was able to reduce manual work for me and my colleagues by creating my own macros from scratch. Highly recommended!!!” — Randy Taylor
“Leila is the real deal… there are many VBA courses on Udemy (some of which I’ve taken) that merely demonstrate the functionalities. Leila explains the important foundation concepts and how the model is set up allowing you to truly create VBA code from thought rather than copying and pasting from various places. Her class is professionally constructed, with resources and content for each lecture, practice content for you to try things yourself and good Q&A opportunities to answer specific questions. Trust me, this is the course you want to take.” — Justin Fazzio
What you can look forward to in this course
- Understand how to use the right syntax in VBA
- Useful Excel VBA codes you can directly use for your work
- Use the macro recorder for simpler tasks and improve the code
- Working with the Visual Basic Editor
- Debugging tools and error handling methods
- Different ways to reference ranges and cells
- Different methods to loop
- How to work with data types
- PivotTables in Excel using VBA
- Importing data from other files and exporting data to text files
- Interacting with other applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- ActiveX and Userforms to enhance the Excel interface
- Basically all the knowledge you need to automate tasks in Excel
Who this course is for
- Business Professionals who’d like to simplify & automate work flow.
- Data analysts.
- You currently use Excel and like to improve your skills.
If our Site helped you as well. A small Donation is greatly appreciated:- DONATION PANAL
GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA DRIVE/MYFILES/ANONFILES/MEGA UPLOAD DOWNLOAD LINK
We Don’t Own and Resell Unlock Excel VBA and Excel Macros with Real contents. This sample file is only for promotional purposes to attract and motivate. This course Is not so much cost. If you really a die-hard fan of this Creator Please Visit Their official Websit.