Created by Bert Dingemans
What you’ll learn
- Building models for enterprises with the assistance architecture language ArchiMate 3
- Implementation of Sparx Enterprise Architect inside ArchiMate
- Educated with all the viewpoints, layers, extensions and concepts that are inside ArchiMate
- For architecture repository and for generating architectural documents, implementation of Sparx Enterprise Architect
14 sections • 46 lectures • 5h 36m total length
- Introduction to modeling with ArchiMate and Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Introduction to ArchiMate
- Modeling the Business, Application, and Technology Architecture
- Modeling the motivation extension
- Building the implementation and migration extension
- Strategy and physical layer creation
- Advanced process modeling in ArchiMate
- Modeling service orientation in ArchiMate
- Enterprise Architect as an Architecture Repository
- Enterprise Architect functionalities for ArchiMate Modelers
- The last section
- Basic or common knowledge of enterprise architecture
- Sparx Enterprise Architect installed on a computer
In this course we will showcase you on building a simple but full model of an enterprise architecture with the help of ArchiMate and Sparx Enterprise Architect. You will practice ArchiMate modeling yourself with the Alberto based modeling demonstrations via the assignments .
ArchiMate model framework, it’s concepts and relationships and implementation of viewpoints discussion though practical’s. ArchiMate diagrams for advanced process modeling and for service orientation and data integration discussion’s.
Building ArchiMate diagrams in an efficient and effective manner with the use of Sparx Enterprise Architect. Using this tool as an architecture repository. Necessary addons for Sparx Enterprise architect are showcased, Model Expert for model validation and IDEA for modeling assistance and HTML publication.
After full completion, you will get bonus material like the sample model in PDF document. But also as a Sparx Enterprise Architect repository file, so you can jump start modeling with this fully configured repository model, including report definitions, helper scripts and a package structure.
Who this course is for:
- Enterprise or Sparx Enterprise architect user
- Business or ArchiMate modeler
WE ARE USING THIRD PARTY CLOUD STORAGE IF IN CASE OF A BROKEN LINK, YOU CAN REPORT US ON TELEGRAM OR YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENTS BELOW :- CLICK HERE