Table of contents
- WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- COURSE CONTENT
- THIS COURSE INCLUDES
- WHO THIS COURSE FOR
- DOWNLOAD LINK
What you’ll learn
- Use MongoDB to its full potential in future projects
- Write efficient and well-performing queries to fetch data in the format you need it
- Use all features MongoDB offers you to work with data efficiently
19 sections • 266 lectures • 17h 36m total length
- Understanding the Basics & CRUD Operations
- Schemas & Relations: How to Structure Documents
- Exploring The Shell & The Server
- Using the MongoDB Compass to Explore Data Visually
- Diving Into Create Operations
- Read Operations – A Closer Look
- Update Operations
- Understanding Delete Operations
- Working with Indexes
- Working with Geospatial Data
- Understanding the Aggregation Framework
- Working with Numeric Data
- MongoDB & Security
- Performance, Fault Tolerancy & Deployment
- From Shell to Driver
- Introducing Stitch
- NO prior knowledge on databases (of any kind) is required
- General web development or mobile development knowledge will help you but is not a must-have
- You can use any operating system – Windows, macOS, Linux, it’ll all work!
In this course you’ll learn by writing codes/ commands. You’ll work on a wide variety of example data’s and use-cases and in the end, you’ll have all the knowledge required to work with MongoDB in your next upcoming project’s!
You’ll learn a systematic way of interacting with MongoDB that can easily be applied onto any language.
Who this course is for:
- MongoDB Developers or data scientists who are working on it or wanted to learn it.
- Anyone who’s highly interested in NoSQL databases
- Both starter and advanced or pro MongoDB users who want to discover all the core features of it.
WE ARE USING THIRD PARTY CLOUD STORAGE IF IN CASE OF A BROKEN LINK, YOU CAN REPORT US ON TELEGRAM OR YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENTS BELOW :- CLICK HERE